Well, the good news is our sweet Hayden is officially off the bottle!! YAY!! He really didn't put up a fight, we just slowly got down to our nightime bottle and them moved to a sippy. I am shocked he didn't mind much!We have had lots of fun the past few weeks at storytime at the library, a toddler play class we are taking at the Rec center, taking walks in the neighborhood and playing outside. H also turned 16 months old! He is really starting to want to walk everywhere around the house (YAY!) and is definitely forming his own independent opinion about what he wants to do :)
We also had some Easter pics taken with baby chicks - so funny. I think Hayden is a bit young for this, all he wanted to do was pick up the baby chick and throw him to the floor! The photographer kept trying to assure me that these chicks were tougher than they looked, but I was so scared for the little things!


No comments:
Post a Comment