We got our new car seat! After some researching, we settled on one finally, and just in time-our little man had pretty much grown on out of the infant one. Weighing 20.5lbs and measuring 30 in, this boy is in a hurry to grow. I secretly wish he slows down just a bit so I can cuddle my sweet angel as along as possible :) He seems to like it better, definitely has more room.
On Sunday, we went to visit our cousins, KK and Aunt Rhonda at the lake - we had so much fun! H had cheerios and a piece of banana for the first time. We did some fun shopping around town and in Fredericksburg. Hayden did great in his new stroller - he is turning out to be a good shopper.
Congrats also to our friends the Ostermann's on the arrival of Audrey Marie - she looks beautiful in her pictures and I can't wait to meet her!


2 comments:
Awww he's so adorable! I'm typically anti-monkey, but that one Pam got is awesome. And a picture of Gracely to boot - love it!
Aww...he's gettin' so big - what a cutie pie! Love the first pic - such a sweet smile!
Post a Comment